IT infrastructure today has many facets and the requirement is growing day by day. Large enterprises are setting up centralized data centers and SAN's, hosted service providers are reporting growth and are resulting in large IT infrastructure backbones. Such huge infrastructure brings with it the added complexity of managing the infrastructure.
IceNet provides remote server monitoring, administration and management services. The service is desirable for those who want to be free from tuning, securing and maintaining their server.
IceNet offers world class expertise in remotely managing enterprise class servers. Our specialists work from our offshore delivery centres to offer you full life-cycle support for IT infrastructure. The teams monitor key components and the utilization of system resources, including Server/SAN availability, utilization rate, performance and configuration. Real time service is offered by specialists’ administrators who ensure effective functioning of your servers and prevent any problems from occurring which could interrupt server operations.
Basic Server Management Services include:
- 24/7 administration of the server, data center & SAN by level 2 and level 3 engineers using an array of automated tools.
- Remote problem & incident management.
- Operating System upgrade & version control.
- Ensure data consistency across master server, cluster and slaves.
- Optimize disk usage, processor usage & load balancing.
- Elimination of replication delays, through usage of best practices.
- Security and bug patch notification for the operating system.
- Performance monitoring of Internet based infrastructure including hardware, software, OS, bandwidth & websites (Collocation, Automatic traffic redirection, Storage replication & mirroring).
- Implementation of state-of-the-art storage technologies such as Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- SAN, NAS and Backup/Restore services
- Enhanced business continuity through data striping, local mirroring, remote data copy and Backup/Restore services, vaulting and archiving services
- Alert & problem escalation to appropriate party based on agreed boundaries.